Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stamping on Printed Paper (Fun Stampers Journey)

Are you a sucker for a good printed paper like I am? If you ask me, this 2018-2019 catalog year, Fun Stampers Journey has really stepped up their game in the printed paper department!  There are some seriously fun patterns to play with.

Fun Stampers Journey Rich Sorbets Colors

I personally have been crushing on the patterns in the Colorful Journey Prints so I decided to play with one of them on this project along with some Rich Sorbet cardstock colors. As per usual, I couldn't just leave the patterned paper alone as it is....I had to kick it up a notch with some stamping.

Fun Stampers Journey Grid Paper Background Stamp

So, I pulled out the new Grid Paper background stamp and my Cranberry Bliss ink pad (a Rich Sorbet color) and stamped over the print. I absolutely ADORE the subtle pattern overlay it gives to the paper. It adds just enough of a pattern, but not too overwhelming. Try it sometime!

Fun Stampers Journey Grid Paper Background Stamp

The rest of this project is VERY simple! Just a few layers and you are done.  On top of the stamped printed paper, I affixed a few strips of tape/sparkle tape, then placed a piece of die-cut foliage cut from the Timeless Foliage Steel Rule Die using Kiwi Slice cardstock and then popped-up a pre-printed tag from the Awesome Tag Set die-cut using the Bread Tag Die.

This week only there is an AWESOME Rich Sorbets Embellishment Bundle on sale for 25% off retail until September 23rd that will coordinate perfectly with all your Rich Sorbets cardstock and ink products.  Don't miss out!
Fun Stampers Journey Rich Sorbets Bundle

Thank you for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with some more crafting inspiration to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails