I'm back again today to share a fun multi-stamp layered card that is only slightly dimensional, but the depth of the various layers of colors and stamps that are used give it a very rich visual dimension even though it lacks the actual textural dimension making this a great card to put in the mail since it isn't super lumpy and bumpy.
At first glance this is another one of those card projects that looks a bit complex thanks to my favorite Ink Splat ATS stamp that quickly covers the background of this card, but I assure you it is another one of those cards that comes together quite quickly!
Here's how to put the card together:
1. Cut your Buttercream Cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.
2. Stamp the Ink Splat ATS Stamp down the center of the card base three times, overlapping as you go, using Kiwi Slice True Color Fusion Ink.
3. Stamp the Ink Splat ATS Stamp on an additional 3" x 3" piece of Buttercream Cardstock using Kiwi Slice True Color Fusion Ink.
4. Stamp the Fish from Out Fishing Stamp Set three times down the center of the card base using Dark Roast True Color Fusion Ink.
5. Stamp a single Fish onto that 3" x 3" piece of Ink Splat stamped cardstock.
6. Use your Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils and Journey Blending Brush to add some blue coloring to all 4 of your fish.
7. Flick some Gold Silk and Dark Roast Silk over your card base and the extra piece of stamped cardstock. Allow to dry.
9. Finish your card by adhering Blue Skies Journey Sequins using Journey Glaze.
Designer Tip: If you aren't fond of the masculine version, pick a flower or a butterfly instead of a fish and repeat the same concept!
Out Fishing Stamp Set SS-0190
Ink Splat ATS AT-0108
Kiwi Slice True Color Fusion Ink IP-0024
Dark Roast True Color Fusion Ink IP-0050
Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils JM-0078
Journey Blending Brush Small TO-0097
Blue Skies Journey Sequins AC-0113
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095
Gold Silk IP-0096
Journey Glaze AD-0002
Foam Squares AD-0085