Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the phone call.

so the specialist called.
the next screening isn't until the first week of september.
school starts august 29.
it's a catch-22.
she needs to be enrolled to save her a spot at her "home" school.
once she's enrolled and attends the first day of kindergarten she's committed.
no turning back.
looks like she's going to kindergarten and we'll have to cross a lot of red tape to get her help in the school system.

or we have her screened for pre-K and hold her out of school until we know if she qualifies.

my brain hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails