Monday, March 24, 2008

happy snaps.

it's spring break here, which means the kiddos keep me hoppin' on my toes. i see lots of crafting in the mornings before i head to work each day on the horizon. and a messy house to go along with it.

but the weekend creative projects have been SO much fun! i recommend it for anyone who feels the itch to play and experiment creatively.

here is the result of last weekends creative time......an Easter layout----just for me---using pictures from last year.
Photobucket

and a little peek at this past weekend's experiment! this is just a snippet. i'll share the whole thing when i complete it.
Photobucket

and a little happy snap photo share of moments captured over the past week or so. (grandparents: i'll get some prints of the kids to you in the next week or so.)
it's become apparent now that emma's taken a liking to the 'ol righty. ash, she's my lefty. we had fun saturday afternoon making cards for little brian after i talked to them about what happened to him. it was so sweet to see the compassion and concern in their eyes and through their words.
Photobucket

a little rock band action. this picture makes me laugh so much. typical ashlyn. uncoordinated. having trouble getting her hand gestures out. too cute. then there's emma, "singing" at the top of her lungs......."la, la, laaaaaaaaaaa, la, la, laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
Photobucket

paint, paint, paint. what would they ever do without paint. ashlyn gets sooooo irritated with emma mixing the colors. emma's pretty good at ignoring ashlyn's little fits.
Photobucket

this picture makes me so incredibly happy. it's the first picture i have of me and my brother in the same frame since we went years, and years, and years ago to target with our cousin nannette and got pictures taken of the three of us grandkids for grandma. i'd guess at least 9 years ago. for the friends reading that don't know me and mike.....NO, i'm not short. he's just incredibly tall!
Photobucket

somebody who won't be mentioned suzi was trying to punish me with these. and that same somebody who won't be mentioned suzi waited until after their bath to give them to my munchkins. and then for the next hour i proceeded to answer the pleas of "mommy, open me lollipop, pease." to which i kept saying "not tonight honey, you've had enough sugar today." until i finally was driving even myself crazy sounding like a broken record over and over and gave in. she took a whole 5 licks before deciding she'd had enough. and someone tell me......why didn't i give in earlier?
Photobucket

some friendship flowers i got for suzi, which i've thoroughly enjoyed here all week long because she keeps forgetting to take them home. silly girl.
Photobucket

ashlyn, emma and justin......playing rock band. PRICELESS. (justin is my brother's little boy for those that don't know. he's 3 days older than emma.)
Photobucket

ooooh, almost forgot. did anyone guess.........HOP ON POP? that's what she's reading in the post below.
Photobucket

typical boy. sees a camera and growls, then cracks up laughing. he is so incredibly adorable you could just squeeze him and kiss on him forever.
Photobucket

and these two. so cute.
Photobucket

but really, they don't come any cuter than this............
Photobucket

off to play some playdoh, dance around to crazy loud kid music, make grilled cheese sandwiches and then take a nap. happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Ashlyn. I don't like the paint getting mixed!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails