Friday, August 06, 2010

i have an exciting announcement!

buuuuuuuuut, you'll have to wait until after the commercial break. HA.



because i can't quite get my act together, i'm sharing yet another layout. :) you don't mind, do you? i feel like such a blog failure this past few months. there just aren't enough hours in the day.

but, really, the announcement will come the first part of next week.

as for the layout. it's made using the NEW Savor collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. this collection is so fresh and perfect---i LOVE it to pieces. might have a little something to do with my love for cooking too. hee.

2 comments:

  1. do love that ladle and how many pics you used :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything this layout! I adore that paperline & will have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails