what do ya say? how's about we celebrate for the next week with random giveaways and a coupon code?
Get It Scrapped has a new virtual classroom and it's super slick!
for those of you who don't know, i have three of my very own offerings in the shop known as the Beautifully Handmade series. these classes are jammed full of detailed instructions with beautiful images and step by step instruction.
and for YOU, my faithful readers, and even YOU who have just found me :) .........we're gonna celebrate this 1,000th post........with a super sweet discount code good for 20% ALL products in the Get It Scrapped! shop. hollah.
that's right. everything you purchase. 20% off. *and the crowd roars*
that makes for a super sweet deal, especially on the already discounted bundle of 3 pricing in my series. $63 value, for $ 39.20! (that's cheaper than buying 2 at regular price!)
if you're interested, upon checkout enter coupon code: FRIENDSROCK
you'll have to hurry though...
this coupon is only good until 11:59pm Friday February 11, 2011 (eastern time).
you'll notice i updated my sidebar with several of the offerings, but there are now 34----THIRTY FOUR----classes created by myself and some other very talented and recognizable artists!
if making your own embellishments and playing with fabric just aren't your cup of tea, no worries....there's something for everyone in the shop.
if you're interested in.....
- learning how to build awesome scrapbook pages, you'll be thrilled with Building Pages by Debbie Hodge.
- learning more about stamping, Sharyn Tormanen's Get It Stamped! is the class for you.
- learning how to add punch to your pages, you'll love Doris Sander's Page Pizazz series.
- learning how to art journal like Dina Wakley, then Art Journaling 101 is the place to start.
- learning how to fiddle with digital scrapbooking, then let Patti show you how in Mad Digi Skillz.
- learning the latest coloring techniques, let Michelle show you how in Copic Craze.
- learning how to finally take control of the settings on your camera--Through the Lens is a great place to start.