Monday, April 18, 2011

i wish for you....


I wish for you...Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson
such a beautiful wish to wish for someone, don'tchu think? i'm feeling sappy today.

i wish that for me......and for YOU! :) happy monday sweet friends. make it wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Tania! What a beautiful wish! This is perfect to add to a graduation card, or a scrapbook page - totally going on a few things I'm making soon!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use quotes on my scrapbook pages.

    TOTALLY using this one
    Thanks for sharing.

    I wish you a Great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails