Thursday, April 21, 2011

making me smile today....

several weeks ago, i came home to the most thoughtful gift tucked inside a small priority mail package from a beautiful & talented friend of mine.


she sent me this gorgeous color wheel bracelet from Nest Pretty Things and i'm pretty sure i cried over how thoughtful and kind it was of Amy to send it my way. along with it she tucked in a note letting me know she's thinking of me. the kindness of people i've met online completely amazes me.


just looking at this bracelet makes me smile. lucky me, i get to wear it too!


another thing making me smile is these sweet pictures of my girls with Mr. Easter Bunny.


we've never been to visit the Easter Bunny at the mall before, but i thought the girls might enjoy the novelty of it all, so off to Easton we went. Mr. Bunny was whispering in her ears to tell her to have her sister join them for a picture.


as you can tell, ashlyn was quite embarrassed about having to sit on the Mr. Bunny's lap. when did she get so old?



that's cool though. spidergirl thought i was the bee's knees for taking them to visit. :)


and you wanna know what else is making me smile?????


at 5pm, i'll be leaving work and i won't be returning for....


10.whole.days!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that bracelet!
    The photos of the girls are really cute.
    Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bracelet. Pictures are beautiful! TFS

    Lucky you - 10 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off!! You deserve all the off time you can get!! Cute pictures and lovely bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails