- i'm stoked that there are only 4 more days of crazy at work. for those of you who don't know, i work part-time at an accounting firm.....but lately have been working full-time hours because the tax deadline is upon us.
- those extended hours are the very reason this blog has been lacking in the new post department lately. oy! but there is an end in sight!
- those hours are also the reason that my entire body feels like one big knot. i need a massage, like yesterday!
- i'm excited for next Friday!
- why you ask? well because it starts a 10 day vacation for me!!! well, glory be! i'm beside myself excited for it. i haven't had a vacation in 10 years.
- it's just me and the girls that'll be home, and we aren't going away, but there are lots of adventures planned for the week. :) i'm sure you'll hear about them all after they happen.
- i plan to exercise my camera well.
- also, in preparation for their Spring Break, i've stocked their crafting cabinet and have a ton of ideas pinned on my kidART wall on Pinterest. :)
- we'll be trying our hand at Tie Dye shirts too. i'm quite giddy about that!
- i'm working on taking pictures of their entire crafting area and storage. i think it's always fun to see they way other people handle/corral art supplies, so, hey, i'll share mine too for those that are interested.
- of course there will also be the usual Easter egg coloring, and hunting, and celebrating.
- one bummer we'll deal with on the first day of break is going to Children's hospital for ashlyn to have her second dental appointment with sedation to have a tooth removed and a space maintainer appliance put in. :(
- otherwise, there's not much else happening around these parts...........just busy, busy, busy!
- i'm working on getting back into a daily posting routine though. thanks for hanging with me through the quiet times. :)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
this mess here.....
was created last night while making one of my most favorite projects EVER. it was for an upcoming video tutorial i'll be sharing really soon----like hopefully the first of next week. :) the mess is way worse than this picture lets on, though. i'm kinda lost as to where to start to even clean it up. eeeks. in other news: