Friday, July 20, 2018

Stamped Cards for the Coffee Lover (Fun Stampers Journey)


Today, I'm joining along with list of fabulous designers from Fun Stampers Journey AND the Coffee Lovers Cardmaking Blog design team as we collaborate together to bring you a fun blog hop featuring ALL.THINGS.COFFEE!

Fun Stampers Journey has the really fun coffee-themed stamp & die products to help you coffee-addicted crafters get your craft on and I've got the inspiration!

What's even more fun is that Fun Stampers Journey is offering a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner! In order to be eligible you must visit each blog (the entire list is at the bottom of this post) and comment on each one by 11:55pm PST on Friday July 27, 2018. The winner will be announced on the Fun Stampers Journey Blog.



This first card features a really fun stamp set called Coffee Helps that has a really playful set of coffee cup elements and could even be flexible enough to double for your tea-loving friends when used with the "Cup Full of Happiness" sentiment. 



For my card, I stamped some of the more subtle images from the Coffee Helps set in the background like the coffee beans and the cup stain, added in a sentiment from the Coffee Helps stamp set and embellished it with a handmade embellishment using a stand-alone die-set called Coffee First.

I absolutely ADORE the stand-alone die-set because the possibilities are endless!  For my handmade embellishment, I die-cut the cup and the domed lid out of Color Splash Sheet which is a watercolor paper and then colored the bottom with our Journey Color Splash pencils. Once it was dry I flicked Black Licorice silk on top to resemble mocha chips. I was going for a mocha chip frappaccino look here. For the domed top, I took the Color Splash sheet and smeared it with Journey Modeling Paste to resemble the whip cream, sprinkled with Journey Sparkle Cuts and then die-cut another domed lid from Clearview Sheet and just stuck it on top. The Clearview Sheet dried onto the Journey Modeling Paste so not adhesive was necessary. It was finished off with straw from the Coffee First die set and a heart punched using the Punch Handle and Love Is Cartridge.


Just for fun, I wanted to make up a cute little gift-card holder to share how easy it is to throw together a little giftie for your coffee-loving friends with the the Coffee Helps Stamp & Die bundle.


The other die featured here is the Window Pocket Die. I consider this a MUST HAVE. It is my go-to when I need a quick gift for any occasion as it can be dressed up with any stamp set and virtually every gift card looks darling peeking out from the window. This one is very simply embellished with the beans and coffee stains stamped from the Coffee Helps Stamp Set, and embellished with an image and sentiment from that same set. The coffee cup was die cut using the coordinating die which can be purchased with the stamp as a bundle deal for a discount.

Shop now at Fun Stampers Journey! (Supplies listed and linked below for both projects)

Your next stop along the Blog Hop is to Patricia Roebuck's Blog....HERE.

And, if you are just joining in here on my blog, this is the entire hop list from the beginning:
Fun Stampers Journey 
Tania Willis (you are HERE)
Patricia Roebuck 
Michelle Woerner 
Mariana Grigsby 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog 
Amy Tsuruta  
Kerry Urbatch 
Helen Gullett 
Lisa Bzibziak  
Robyn Jordan  
Lori Turner
Becca Cruger
Dana Gong
Dana Warren
Erin Thiem
Katie Brooks
Kathy Schweinfurth
Laurel Seabrook


"Life Happens Coffee Helps" Supplies:
Coffee Helps Stamp Set, Ink Splat ATS, Coffee Helps Die Set, Coffee First Die Set, Journey Ovals Die SetPunch Handle, Love Is Punch Cartridge, Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad, Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad, Journey Color Splash Pencils, Cool Pool Liquid Color, Black Licorice Silk, Turbo Teal Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Cool Pool Cardstock, Kiwi Slice Cardstock, Color Splash Watercolor Sheets, Clearview Sheets, Journey Modeling Paste, Journey Sparkle Cuts, Party Burst Dots, Sweet Candy Drops, RSVP Prints

"You've Got This" Supplies:
Coffee Helps Stamp Set, Coffee Helps Die Set, Window Pocket Die, Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad, Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad, Journey Color Splash Pencils, Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Kiwi Slice Cardstock, Cocoa Powder Satin Ribbon, Natural Journey Thread, Celebration Buttons






77 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of colors and your card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Love how you did your background. And I agree, coffee helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So deelish! Love your Mocha Chip Frap! The topping makes me just want to lick it LOL. Love the watercolor on your gift card!!! Happy to be hopping along with FSJ today! :) WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coffee cards so much. this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Coffee does help! I love your projects. The texture on the frap is so much fun, and the window die just made it to my must have list! Love your inspiring art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you just convinced me I NEED that window pocket die!! Thanks alot you enabler you! lol :)
    Truly adorable cards, and I love love LOVE the idea of another window sheet on top of the paste for the dome lid! Thanks for the awesome ideas with this set, it's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER cute, Tania! I love, love, love that gift card holder! I think I need that window pocket die now! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and gift card holder. I am not a coffee person, but know so many people who are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gift card holder is to die for! Love the card as well, especially the "splat" background, but for sure I'm going to case that gift card holder! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, such CUTE projects! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you really did an awesome job on your projects

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card and that stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love this!!! Especially the "whip cream"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sparkly paste is my favorite part!
    -Alissa from Paisley Papyrus

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the coffee ring! My mom always has a ring where her cup has been!

    ReplyDelete
  18. With all the coffee drinkers in my house, I make a lot of coffee cards. Thanks for more beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my favorite FSJ theme...Coffee! It's my main guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone in my life loves coffee, a more versatile set I have never seen then this! And your designs are stimulating!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute projects! Love the gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the background paper choice. Always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the whipped cream on the coffee with the embossing paste!! Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, the whipped cream looks so real and yummy! Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, your projects are absolutely CUTE!!! Love how you used the modeling paste for whip cream!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great work and great, NOW I SEE NEW STUFF I THINK I NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that frappucino you created! The whipped cream topping is awesome! And that gift card die... that looks like a must have... awesome projects! Happy to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is perfectly perfectly Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these! Great way to use modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your cards, esp the gift card holder!! Great designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your color choices on these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous projects! Great designs and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. your whipped cream is adorable! love that die set! great inspiration

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards. Guess I might have to get that stamp set & die.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all the extra embellishments like the star gumdrop and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am so happy I came across this hop (from the coffee lovers site). These stamps and dies are just awesome! Know what I need to add to my stash! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool card and gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super cute card! I love the stand alone die set-up many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love!! I love the color combo and the background you created! Beautiful card! Your bonus gift card holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What an Amazing Card and gift card! Love what you did on the frapp part of the cup. Clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW!! Just WOW!!
    I love your whipped cream, and adding the clear over it is brilliant!
    The straw is perfect !!
    Sweet giftie card holder too!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your projects and the whipped cream looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for sharing love the whip cream in your large cup

    ReplyDelete
  44. This stamp and die set is amazing. Love how you made the topping on the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love your card and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great projects, love your frappe!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards; I really like the sentiments in this set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute coffee themed card and gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  49. How coffee cute is this! I want this in my mail box! �� love all the colors the whip cream on the coffee so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  50. LOVE everything about this card! Your whipped cream is perfect. Great gift card holder too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. These are so cute, Tania!! That Frap is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love how you did your background, and the gift tags is perfect to give someone a gift card, for what else? Coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love all the dimension in your card! Makes me want a large cup of hot coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I LOVE these fun coffee cards! They are so fresh and summery and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tania... I am in love with your coffee cup with cream. It looks so real!!!
    The gift tag is super fantastic too.
    Thank you for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is one of my favorite stamps & die sets. So cute .

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love, love, love these! That froth on the first card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love how you used the window pocket die. It is simply beautiful and now going on my "must have" list. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  59. OMG, what fun makes! I especially love the Window Pocket Die!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the "foam" in the top of your stand alone cup card!! And the gift card holder is perfect as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nice project. Good background and ckever whipcream and domed cup. Nice idea for gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  62. LOVE the "whipped cream"! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I LOVE the 3D version. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Both cards are great. I love all the fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the cool pool background.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love how you created the coffee drink! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  67. so amzing and so beautiful!! I have this stamp need to create with it. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love your background. It really adds to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love the gift card holder and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love both designs; especially the gift card one!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails