Thursday, May 05, 2005

i did it!!

i got my lazy butt out of bed this morning and walked 3 miles! it felt good....refreshing...invigorating....relaxing. i found this amazing trail close to my house....well i didn't "find" it, i knew it was there, i just never took the time to walk it. it was so peaceful. quiet. serene. just me, the wind and the birds. as i was walking by the pond i saw a deer running into the forest. i really need to take these walks more often. i haven't officially exercise in *ahheemmm* almost a year....how embarassing! i used to walk 3 miles everyday but then i had kids and they seem to consume every bit of free time you have. i've decided i need to take time for ME, i need to MAKE time for ME. it is my goal to get up out of bed every morning and walk. for me. for my health. for my sanity. can i do it? i sure am going to try my darndest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails