Monday, May 02, 2005

"mommy....where's the hospital?"

me: it is a few miles away, honey...
ash: well, where is the hospital mommy?
me: why do you want to go to the hospital?
ash: because
me: because why?
ash: because i want you to take emma back to the hospital mommy.
me: ash, honey, we can't just take emma back to the hospital

hours later....
ash: i wuv you emma
em: *big grin on her face*
me: so you don't want to take emma back to the hospital now?
ash: no mommy
me: why did you want to take her back?
ash: because she made me angry because she made my baby cry

a little conversation from saturday i forgot to jot down....that girl makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love that girl... and not just because she thinks I am FUNNY! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails