Monday, June 20, 2005

powerful....

when i was looking for a card today, i came across this one. so powerful. so profound. i had to buy it just to scan it and share the message. it struck a chord with me. made me realize that i am SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY-- because i AM doing what i love, and i AM loving what i do. trying to be happy and content. experiencing my dreams.....meeting my goals....constantly being creative or thinking creatively....striving to make a difference in the lives of my children.....in the lives of others. what life have you imagined for yourself? are you there yet? are you making steps towards realizing that dream?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

  1. I am with ya, sister! We have both been blessed!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails