Sunday, April 22, 2007

kinda busy around here.

BUT, not too busy to reach out to a family in need.

so thankful today God has used an unworthy person such as myself to be very present help in time of need for the Gallacher Family.

you see, i don't really know the Gallacher Family at all. i work on a design team with Jen----but i can't tell you anything about her at all----other than, her 12-year old son is dying of cancer. yeah. cancer.

and here i sit trying to figure out why? why does such a young and innocence child have to endure such pain and have his life cut so short when there are many other people in this world who have caused more than their fair share of trouble......like rapists, murders, and the like? i guess that's not for me to judge.

as a mother, my heart can't help but ache for this family. last week when she posted an update on her son, i could NOT just sit back and watch it happen. i knew that God was nudging me to do something for this family, but i couldn't quite put my finger on what i could do for a family who has a need far beyond my abilities. but, i said, "use me Lord.....just use me." and you know what......God blesses those who obey.

it has been sooooooooo amazing to see how in a week's time God has used me to be a blessing to this family. all i did was simply set up a paypal address, started a blog with her story and posted a simple message on the same message board that jen posted the update about her son. and in a week's time, i have accepted $9,427 in paypal funds for the Gallacher Family AND thousands of dollars in donations to give as prizes.

God is soooooooooooo GOOD.

www.benefitforjen.blogspot.com
please pray for Joey Gallacher as he lives out his last days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tania, I am so blessed to call someone like you my friend. What an amazing thing you are doing for this family. Not many people in this world, Christians included, would allow themselves to answer to God's calling like you did.

    I know that you did not write this entry for personal praise or compliments, but I just HAVE TO tell you that what you have done is wonderful and God will surely bless you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails