Friday, April 27, 2007

things you'd hear if you were in my house.

me - (to ash minutes after waking up) please, quit torturing your sister!
ash - jimmy neutron please.
em - pop-cool. pease.(popsicle. please)
ash - is mariah here yet?
me - come on girls, let's get dressed.
em - eat. food.
em - ashie, help.
ash - where's my baaaaaaaaby????
me - loud *sigh*
em - *growl* (trying to scare ash)
ash - don't emma. leave me alone! let me go!
me - girls. please. can we all just get along? *sigh*
em - mommy. i love you.
ash - isn't mariah here yet????
me - emma, noooooo! (as she takes her diaper off for the 3rd time)
em - mommy, help! diaper.
ash - *screaming* leave my baby alone emma.
em - *laughing*(getting kicks out of watching her sister freak out)
ash - mommy, help me.
me - *sigh*
ash - mommy, get her away from me. she's gonna hurt me.
em - *chasing ash* growling at her.
me - *laughing*
ash - *running for safety*
em - *still chasing ash*
me - *still laughing*
ash - *really freaking out......heading into a meltdown*
me - *sigh*

sometimes the only audible thing from my mouth is continual loud sighs.
*sigh*

gotta go settle her down now.
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Laughing and empathizing and totally understanding...and it goes sooo fast.

    Enjoy those little ones... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha I think some thing is going on about the same but with boys at my house -nena

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails