Wednesday, March 05, 2008

she said.....and little repurposed idea.

she said...Photobucket
"kiss me lips mama." and my heart melted.

and as a little thank you for sharing your ideas with me....i have one for you! this works for little girls and adults just as well. when i was thrifting a few weeks back, i found an aisle with several coffee mug trees for 25 cents to 50 cents each. i immediately started thinking about how i could repurpose it for use in a different way and an idea was born. so i grabbed one and took it home. it is now at peace in ashlyn's room.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I hate those bracelets just stacked on her shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! I have used a wall-hanging mug rack for hanging deco scissors and rolls of tape on in my scrapbooking area before. But for some reason I never thought to use it for beads and bracelets!! It's now hanging in my oldest's room and she uses it for hanging materials she wants to make something with (she's a sewing maniac). :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails