Friday, October 03, 2008

October (and September) Scrapsupply Newsletter!

the team has done it again! how they come up with such amazing ideas month after month is beyond me........so very inspiring!

forgive me for not posting the link to the September Newsletter, in our busyness, i must have forgotten. September was my article writing month. each time i write, i create a tutorial to go along with one of the projects giving you step by step instructions with pictures for you to complete your own. September was all about using felt products. and lookie what i taught myself to make!
Photobucket

soooooooo EXCITED that i didn't have to resort to buying from those very tempting etsy sellers and even more thrilled to share a step by step tutorial so you can make your very own! (and someday, i hope to have them for sale in my own etsy shop---someday.)

anywho. to download the FREE tutorial, click here. you will need to register (free) and sign in to the message board for the download to work. if you run into any problems, just email me.

and then there's this layout from October of my insanely funny brother.
Photobucket

there's lots more of my work and the smashing examples from my team members! visit the newsletters and take a peek! oh wait, a link would help, yes? October Newsletter!

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your DT things here! I need to do this when I get home tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails