Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Week in MY Life: 9.30.08

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • wake up 6:51am with both kids in our room. emma in bed, ashlyn on the toddler bed on the floor.
  • the morning routine is a repeat of yesterday for emma. stubborn kid.
  • high of 60 anticipated today.
  • realize I haven’t done the seasonal switcheroo.
  • shower and wake ashlyn.
  • the morning was a struggle. Per usual.
  • “I don’t wanna go to school” she repeats over and over in a sing-song meltdown. It’s exhausting.
  • she realizes that tonight we have a scrapbooking date with friends and she switches gears to prepare.
  • off to the bus stop at 8:22am.
  • walk to the bus stop. once there, she buries her head in my side and covers her face with her hands. bus comes, she waits to be the last one on. breaks out into a meltdown sobbing. gets on bus, sits in front seat.
  • move laundry around from dryer to top of freezer. doug will bring it up when he gets home so i don't aggravate my back further.
  • check email.
  • i get to work on two assignments due today. i plan on doing them the first week of the month and before i know it, it's the last day of the month. every.single.month. how does that happen?
  • fold some laundry.
  • pack up assignments to take to work and put finishing touches on them.
  • work is slow, it’s billing day. copy, fold, stuff, seal. repeat.
  • home to photograph assignments and upload while doug makes tacos for dinner.
  • find out scrapbooking plans are cancelled.
  • chill and watch some tv with doug and suzi while the kids play.
  • tv is blaring and it’s overwhelming. lots of commotion, chaos, chatter, movement.
  • I said “do you think we could go an entire day with no tv on?” (my dream is a TV free home)
  • the tv goes off……….for about 5 minutes. that idea doesn’t go over so well.
  • decide to get my hands dirty and spray paint some wooden frames black for the art gallery wall in the hallway.
  • up to bed with emma.

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you...these "week in my life" posts make me so tired... it's exhausting to follow you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "week in my life". I want to try this but I'm sure it'll end up on my list of things "I'd like to do" that never get done! LOL Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails