- brand new projects just put up at Emma's Paperie last night! i LOVED making these pillow boxes. they are going to be our teacher treats for Valentine's Day. see them HERE.
- forgot to link to these yesterday........you can see all the new BABY GIRL products HERE.
- today there are peeks of the EQUESTRIAN line. see all products HERE. i can't wait to scrap pictures of my girls horseback riding with these products. so versatile!
- wendy is also showing her work with this product HERE.
- POST A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD by FRIDAY, Jan 16th at 11:59PM, EST and you'll be entered to win the whole Equestrian collection!
- THANK YOU to all who came to chat with me! i'll forever be hearing monkeys in my dreams. hahhaaaa. SO FUN!
- PS...........all 14 of the new themes from karen foster and additional new embellishments can be seen HERE. click on each theme to open up a new screen with all the coordinating products.
- is that enough links for today? isn't technology awesome? yes. indeed.
here's your peeks..........
and detail........embossed hearts made using my cuttlebug. and, the bow is made from karen foster's scrappers floss. i have 2 of every color. can't.live.without.it.
my favorite way to add texture to plain cardstock.