Sunday, January 31, 2010

scrapbook stuff for sale!

anyone local wanna come shop and get some GREAT steals on scrapbooking supplies? all items are marked 50-90% off suggested retail.

i've spent the last two days purging a good portion of my supplies--the walls were closing in on me, LOL. while much of it gets donated to charity work or the school, i do have items to sell also.

here's the details for locals...
  • shop by appointment only
  • contact me using the email me link over to the right under my photo
  • CASH only, no exceptions
  • all sales are final
  • shop as early as TODAY! i'm ready now!
if you're not local, but will be happy with a suprise box of randomly picked goodies...
  • you can tell me how much to make it total and what items to avoid
  • you will be responsible for shipping!
  • payment accepted via paypal
***all money going to the medical fund for ashlyn's medications***
Photobucket

1 comment:

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails