Friday, March 26, 2010

a new challenge on TSM...


this morning is a post & run so we can get out the door for a 45 minute drive north to visit with ashlyn's doctor to discuss her morphea and see whether we need an increase in her dose of chemo.

just sharing a layout i made with the most recent challenge posted at The Story Matters Kit Club blog. it was a simple one....use 4+ photos on a layout. PERFECT for me to place all those random first year photos of spidergirl i had laying around. i pair a few miscellaneous items with the remains of my March kit and had myself a layout in under 30 minutes!

it's so, so, so, so hard to believe she's FIVE already. five.

stayed tuned for a week full of giveaways on the blog starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails