Thursday, June 17, 2010

summer wall art

thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. i'm feeling confident this morning that i'll have some answers and a better idea of what comes next after my appointment with the neurosurgeon later today. thinking positive.....ironically enough, today, the pain is not as intense.

go figure.

anywho. today, i have a summer wall art piece to share using two of my favorite manufacturer's products! it's a whole lot of Little Yellow Bicycle's Boardwalk collection, mixed with a few of SRM's stickers: Water Fun & Fun in the Sun stickers, for what i think makes a match made in heaven.

the project was built on top of a framed wooden tray/thingamabob that i picked up at the thrift store for 50 cents. it measures 18x10, so it makes quite a statement when hanging on the wall. just minutes after i finished taking photos of it, my brother walked out the door with it. :)






i actually scored big that day at the thrift store and found 5 or 6 of these framed wood pieces in various sizes--for 50 and 90 cents each, so i'm anxious to try a few more ideas i have for them.

see you back here tomorrow for another blog hop with SRM & Cosmo DeLovely.........oh yeah baby!

3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking and praying for you and especially that the neurosurgeon will give you some answers. I hope your DH or some adult is going with you to take notes, have your questions written down before hand,(it will make a good lo later ;)) I am sure you already knew what I just mention.
    Your hubby is excellent!! I am glad that you got the hubby that is just right for you and the girls!!
    I love your framed lo, did your brother ever returned it to you?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails