Thursday, September 09, 2010

new stickers---SRM Everyday Boy

designing with SRM Stickers is effortless....i'm so thankful to be a part of the team.

today and tomorrow myself and the other team members are featuring two of the newest sets of stickers they released at CHA in Chicago. Everyday Boy (today) & Everyday Girl (tomorrow).


i chose to work with the Everyday Boy set since it's quite seldom that i do "boy themed" pages. thought i'd give myself a little challenge, ya know. so, i grabbed a little October Afternoon, so Bazzill, my SRM Stickers and a recent favorite photo and went to town.

if you're not familiar with SRM, the stickers from them on the layout are: That's My Boy and the arrow underneath, the 15 years, and 'life is pure ADVENTURE'. so, all of them with the exception of the yellow alphabet stickers.

for me, looking at this layout it feels bare. totally not my normal layered textured style, but the combination of patterned papers makes me ridiculously happy. :)

once again, i looked to my blog for the words. journaling taken directly from the end of my Great Adventure post on my anniversary last year.


as you see, i also decided to throw on some of the new SRM Number stickers. they are PERFECT. i think. not too small, not too big, playful font.

if you can't find these stickers local, you'll find them at SRM's online store:

Everyday Boy
Everyday Girl
Numbers

for more inspiration & ideas using the Everyday Boy stickers, click over to the SRM Stickers Blog today......tomorrow will be the Everyday Girl feature.

thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails