Thursday, September 02, 2010

so, thanks, hey.

my, my, you blog readers are the bestest! i mean, really, i couldn't ask for a better bunch.

so, seriously....thank you.
i love that you come back day after day to check in on me and my little family.
i love that you whisper up prayers on our behalf.
i love that you stand by me with bated breath hoping for the best each time we await test results.
i love that you celebrate our happy times with us.
i love that your hearts grow heavy when ours do too.
i love that you see past my insecurities.
i love that you see joy in the photos i share of my girlies.
i love that you leave me comments and share your stories too.
(i really love that)
i love that your comments help me see the brighter side of things.
i love that you send me encouraging cards in the mail.
i love that you come back again and again for scrapbook inspiration.
you're pretty darn awesome, ya know. :)
*********

so, i'll say it again.....
and, hey, why not again?....
i mean, really.....one more time, won't hurt. right?
no, really. THANK YOU.

**cards made with these SRM Thank You Sticker Sentiments & Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious**

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no!! You got it all wrong, THANK YOU for letting us into your lives. You give us good ideas, suggestions, inspirations for sb and cards. You share with us your deepest thoughts and feelings and we get to share your life, your girls and we see what a model husband you have. THANK YOU!!

    How did your appointment go with the Neurologist?? Your online family wants to know. I hope you got some good news!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails