Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boo-Ville Framed Art & contest reminder


my mind is realing with decorating ideas for a "non-gory" costume party for my little goblins and a few of their friends (if i can get my act together). we used to host them back before i started working outside the home and since we haven't had one in several years, i'm itching to have one again.

so, i was looking back through blog entries to 're-create' a Halloween frame i created for Little Yellow Bicycle's booth at CHA Summer and couldn't find it. how absurd that i totally forgot to share it with you! hmrph.

so, here it is. :)

the Boo-Ville collection is a delightful mix of everything i LOVE, a bit of whimsy, a lot of texture, a sprinkle of glitter, lots of layers & dimension, and pattern galore......just like all the Little Yellow Bicycle collections.

but, Boo-Ville.......it's perfect for decorating a party room for the little goblins, yes?

do you have any awesometastic costume party decorating ideas that won't take me hours to prepare? or have you seen any as you click through the world wide web?

if so, tell me about it, or link me up, would ya.
*smooches* and much thanks!

oh, and one last thing.....did you remember me telling you Little Yellow Bicycle is having a Boo-Ville Contest? if not, here's your Reminder. Entry deadline is October 15th! all the contest details can be found by clicking HERE.

fingers crossed for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails