- i'm still learning that it's okay to give all you can give and still fall short of it being enough.
- i'm still learning that perfection is unobtainable.
- i'm still learning that disabilities don't define my self-worth.
- i'm still trying to convince myself that i am enough.
- i'm still struggling with being on the receiving end of so much love and compassion when i'm used to being the one giving much of the same. (thanks to every one of you)
- i'm still wondering if the desperate feeling of wishing things were different will ever go away.
- i'm still wondering when i went from being content to being uncomfortable.
- i'm still wondering when i'll quit being my own worst enemy and start believing in myself like others believe in me.
- i'm still praying that i can accept the path my life is taking and let go of the way i thought it should have unfolded.
- i'm still praying that i can let go of thoughts and feelings that often consume me and torment me and repurpose that time spending it on something more productive.
- i'm still hoping that the anger that wells up in me when i get mad about how things should have been will be replaced once again by joy and contentment.
- i'm still trying to accept that i'm not superhuman and acknowledge that i've been overextending myself beyond what i have to give.
- i'm still learning how to be still. s0, so, so, so hard for me.
- i'm still trying to figure out how to best restore and nurture my soul back to a place where i don't feel stretched thin.
- i still believe in the unfolding of an imperfect story.
- i still believe God has an amazing purpose for my imperfect story.
- i still believe that my smiles are genuine. thank God for that!
i assure you that i'm okay.
i've been so quiet here on the blog because all these thoughts have been swirling in my brain just begging to come out. typing anything else in their place just felt too forced and contrived.
but, today? today, i gave myself permission to let 'em fly. and suddenly everything feels right in the world again.
what are you still learning, still struggling with, still trying, still praying about, still hoping for?