Saturday, May 28, 2011

happy scrappy peek.....

just finished up a fun layout that i can share really soon and couldn't wait to share this little peek. :)

this weekend we're:
  • planting some flowers in hanging baskets.
  • cleaning up the yard....weeding, junk pile, etc.
  • working on a shower repair. yuck!
  • kids playing outside as much as possible.
  • maybe seeing some fireworks for the grand opening of Columbus Commons
  • introducing the kids to chin faces. heee.
  • hopefully painting a chalkboard wall in the hallway.
  • scrapbooking. scrapbooking. scrapbooking. :)
  • editing photos and placing a photo order
  • learning about container gardening herbs.
what are you up to!?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about how that flower was made. It looks awesome! If you have any questions on container herb gardening, just ask. I have done this for over 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to say I got see this LO in its entirety...and I {LOVE} it :D ...sounds like you have a fun filled weekend planned...ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks great! I wanted to congratulations on being chosen to be on the Fiskars craft design team! I look forward to hearing more from you.

    sandy Fiskateer #4165

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails