Sunday, July 03, 2011

A Little More Action Please...

Are your crafting tools getting a little more action on this eve before the holiday?

Mine are!

I don't know about you, but I always look forward to the night before a holiday. We tend to relax a bit more and let go of our more structured schedules and typical bedtime routine and each of us retreat to our own little corner of bliss within our home and do our thing.

For the girls that means some sort of imaginative play, or sometimes sitting by my side creating their own beautiful mess. For my husband that means vegging out in the 'man cave' catching up on the latest happenings in the sports world. Of course, for me that means making a mess in the studio and putting my tools through a marathon workout.

Are you making party decor to impress your guests tomorrow? Cards to thank some soldiers? Adding a layout or two to your albums? Sewing up some bunting to drape across the porch?

What exactly are your crafting plans for the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails