Friday, July 01, 2011

oh, summer.....

today is a quickie, post and run. gotta get spidergirl to the allergist for her weekly immunotherapy injection, then run them to daycare, then run myself to work.

gosh, i love friday mornings....not really.

anywho....before we head out, i just wanted to share one layout that i put together before i cleared all those Sweet Summertime goodies off my desk to make way for more CHA projects.

ahhhhhh, *happy sigh*. all those paper lace stickers & border strips make ridiculously happy. and so does this photo of spidergirl in her spiderman pjs, spiderman shades, sipping on a freeze pop. :)

summer doesn't get any better than that when you're a kid!

(click any of these images to make them larger, if you wish)


to form my entire title, i layered several kinds of stickers and even threw in a few SRM stickers too.

the "happiness is..." (above the photo) is from SRM, then the "summer" and "you are my fave" stickers are from the Fresh Verse cardstock sheet. added some yellow alphabet stickers (p.s.) and more SRM with the "!" and the heart.

the journaling was typed onto the paper ticket from the tear-out booklet with my typewriter. i just temporarily adhered the ticket to a piece of copy paper, fed it through the typewriter, typed my journaling, then removed it and put permanent adhesive on it before placing it on the layout. super easy.

this is my favorite way to use those journaling cards because i can never seem to make all i want to say fit in my own handwriting. something i need to work on, i suppose, because i love looking back at notes that my family have written in cards and such and seeing their handwriting. it's almost as unique as their fingerprint.

and now, we're off............happy friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails