Friday, October 21, 2011

Pebbles Inc. had me as their guest....

Pebbles Inc. asked me to be their October guest designer for the blog and i was beyond thrilled to be able to say yes!

i had so much fun mixing and matching the products from both the Fresh Goods and Floral Lane collections.


here's a look at just one of the projects i created for them, but click yourself on over to the Pebbles blog to see the others and read a bit about how i put them together.

a little birdie told me they are giving away a prize pack of Pebbles product today, also!

so, if you love some Pebbles Inc. product then you won't want to miss out on a great opportunity to win some, now would you? go now! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG Tania!
    LOVE this!
    Dream is my favorite word and I love that quote about dreaming bigger!
    and great answer to something you don't know about me. Wish I could have skipped a grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects you have on pebbles blog! Especially the fall layout!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails