Friday, October 21, 2011

Pebbles Inc. had me as their guest....

Pebbles Inc. asked me to be their October guest designer for the blog and i was beyond thrilled to be able to say yes!

i had so much fun mixing and matching the products from both the Fresh Goods and Floral Lane collections.


here's a look at just one of the projects i created for them, but click yourself on over to the Pebbles blog to see the others and read a bit about how i put them together.

a little birdie told me they are giving away a prize pack of Pebbles product today, also!

so, if you love some Pebbles Inc. product then you won't want to miss out on a great opportunity to win some, now would you? go now! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG Tania!
    LOVE this!
    Dream is my favorite word and I love that quote about dreaming bigger!
    and great answer to something you don't know about me. Wish I could have skipped a grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects you have on pebbles blog! Especially the fall layout!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails