Tuesday, April 24, 2012

sometimes...



sometimes i stop and catch myself staring and thinking to myself....'gosh, she's beautiful!'

i know she knows i think so because i tell her every day. i just hope she never forgets. and i just hope she doesn't let the mean girls she'll encounter over the next few years tell her otherwise because she's just like me--constantly plagued with that little gremlin called 'self-doubt'.

but more than her outward beauty i hope i'm granted enough time to help her cultivate her inner beauty so her love and kindness radiates further out into the world around her.

****
in other news...i finally joined the rest of the world and made myself a twitter account! you can follow along with me @tania_willis leave me a comment with your twitter info so i can follow you too! :)


tweet, tweet, tweedle lee dee!


be good friends.
be good.

2 comments:

  1. I have an account but do not understand it! So I don't use it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlyn,
    You are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails