Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WE HAVE A BLOG HOP WINNER!

Last week, Richard Garay sprung a little surprise on all of his readers and gave his Make Amazing Girls the go-ahead to chose even MORE winners from all of the blog hop entries! YAY!

So, the lucky comment from right here on my blog is...................
PAMELA HASKIN!!!!

Pamela, please use the 'eMail me' link under my photo over there in the right-hand sidebar to message me with your mailing address so I can relay the information to the office. You will receive a lovely package of retiring goodies from Fun Stampers Journey.....how FUN! CONGRATULATIONS! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much to Tania and Richard! So excited to be the winner! I'll have lots of fun creating with them.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails