Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 5: Be Brave: Create Hope Card Drive

Today is the final card share for the Be Brave: Create Hope Card Drive

Here is my card for today.....


Instead of a tutorial today, I thought I'd share the words I'm putting inside of my cards in case you're struggling with what kind of Words of Encouragement to include in your own.

So here's exactly what I've written in all 5 of my cards.

Throughout this journey you are on, you’ll notice that some days you’ll be living minute by minute, and some days you’ll be able to tackle hour by hour, while others you’ll be able to conquer the entire day with the bravest of braves. We all have our battles to face, and I’m so very sorry that a diagnosis of cancer is yours, but know this….strength doesn’t reside in having never been broken----because we are all broken---but, instead, it lies in the COURAGE required to grow STRONG in the broken parts. I have complete faith that you will grow STRONG from this unexpected journey your life has taken.

Be BRAVE, beautiful soul.
Be STRONG.
Have COURAGE.

Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Prayers going up for you from Columbus, Ohio!

XO,
Tania Willis
Fun Stampers Journey Make Amazing Girl

Supply List:
Be Brave Stamp Set SS-0148
Pink Ribbon ATS AT-0016
Ink Splat ATS AT-0108
Journey Circles Die Set DI-0039
Ink Splash Embossing Folder
River Stone True Color Fusion Ink
Watermelon Fusion True Color Fusion Ink
Whip Cream Cardstock
Watermelon Fusion Cardstock
Journey Sequins Special Celebration


1 comment:

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails