Friday, March 04, 2016

Tutorial: Make Your Own Planner Clips for Your Journey Days Planner from Fun Stampers Journey

Hello, friends!  Have you been bitten by the planner bug!? If so, you're gonna love what I have to share today!

I recently got my hands on the gorgeous Be Amazing planner from Fun Stampers Journey.  The company currently offers two styles of planners.  And while the Black & White striped Journey Girl Binder was definitely calling my name....because who isn't smitten with black & white stripes???....I thought I'd go for a mega dose of happy because I seriously couldn't resist the bright pop of yellow that lines the inside of the Be Amazing Binder--the white planner with the words 'Be Amazing' in Silver Foil on the lower right corner of the planner on the front.





So, I've been playing around with my planner and finding fun ways to incorporate my Fun Stampers Journey dies and embellishments to make fun accessories for my planner.

Today I want to share with you how I've made these darling planner clips....



It is such a simple process that doesn't take many supplies at all.

Here's how:
1. Using a Large Foam Square, adhere a small Metal Accent to the center of a large Metal Accent.
2. Top with a die-cut Spring Bloom Mini that has been embellished with a Sparkle Drop.
3. Adhere to the Mars Loop End of a Jumbo Office Paperclip using Journey Glaze.
4. Allow to dry completely before using in your planner.



In the image above you'll also notice that I've embellished a smaller paperclip with a button from the Vintage Button package of embellishments.  This was made by threading a small office paperclip through the shank of the button then using Journey Glaze to secure it in place, also on the Mars Loop End of the paperclip. Allow to dry completely before using in your planner.

Aren't they just darling!?

They are super easy to make and make for an extra cute addition to your planner!

Here is a list of supplies that you can order at shop.funstampersjourney.com

Supply List:
Spring Bloom Mini Die Set DI-0008
Vintage Buttons AC-0159
Metal Accents AC-0176
Sparkle Drops AC-0022
Journey Glaze AD-0002



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails