Saturday, July 30, 2005

i've been tagged....

by amy s.

so here's my list amy!

Five snacks I enjoy:
pretzels
popcorn
peanut m&ms
don pablos chips & salsa
colby jack cheese

Five things I would do with $100 million:
travel
hire a maid
buy a new car
donate for the cure (breast cancer)
travel some more

Five locations I would like to run away to:
hawaii
paris
colorado
ireland
anywhere, really!

Five bad habits I have:
biting my nails
being quick to snap at ashlyn
leaving dirty diapers outside the backdoor
obsessively cleaning
living in my jammies all day long

Five things I like doing:
scrapbooking
making my house a home
laughing with a group of girlfriends
cooking
teaching scrapbooking

Five things I would never wear:
daisy dukes
high heels
bikini
tassles
cowboy boots

Five biggest joys of the moment:
listening to ashlyn's excitement as she discovers the art of creating
spending time with cindy & jason
peace & quiet
knowing that tomorrow is a family day
my laundry is almost all clean!!!!

Five favorite toys:
my camera
my scrap supplies

5 famous people I would like to meet:
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Oprah Winfrey
Brooke Shields
President George Bush

5 movies I like:
Finding Nemo
ummmm.....can't remember. i don't watch many movies and if i do, i've already
forgotten what they are about with an hour of watching them.

5 TV shows I like:
if i ever have a moment to watch tv, i would watch....
trading spaces
design on a dime
oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails