Saturday, July 30, 2005

i've been tagged....

by amy s.

so here's my list amy!

Five snacks I enjoy:
pretzels
popcorn
peanut m&ms
don pablos chips & salsa
colby jack cheese

Five things I would do with $100 million:
travel
hire a maid
buy a new car
donate for the cure (breast cancer)
travel some more

Five locations I would like to run away to:
hawaii
paris
colorado
ireland
anywhere, really!

Five bad habits I have:
biting my nails
being quick to snap at ashlyn
leaving dirty diapers outside the backdoor
obsessively cleaning
living in my jammies all day long

Five things I like doing:
scrapbooking
making my house a home
laughing with a group of girlfriends
cooking
teaching scrapbooking

Five things I would never wear:
daisy dukes
high heels
bikini
tassles
cowboy boots

Five biggest joys of the moment:
listening to ashlyn's excitement as she discovers the art of creating
spending time with cindy & jason
peace & quiet
knowing that tomorrow is a family day
my laundry is almost all clean!!!!

Five favorite toys:
my camera
my scrap supplies

5 famous people I would like to meet:
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Oprah Winfrey
Brooke Shields
President George Bush

5 movies I like:
Finding Nemo
ummmm.....can't remember. i don't watch many movies and if i do, i've already
forgotten what they are about with an hour of watching them.

5 TV shows I like:
if i ever have a moment to watch tv, i would watch....
trading spaces
design on a dime
oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails