Monday, September 17, 2007

i spy......

a BIG 'ol MESS! welcome to my life.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i'm learning to embrace my lack of organization lately. but there comes a point where it starts wear thin on my nerves. it's almost to that point. we've had a busy month worth of traveling and house guests----a much needed and welcomed break, but now it's time to get back to the grind.

so, there's nothing on the agenda today except getting this room cleaned up. it's bad. i haven't been in there to create anything in over a month simply because i didn't have the time to clean it up first. so i've been doing my assignments at the kitchen table and countertop.

trust me, you don't want to see a picture of my kitchen right now. there are baskets and boxes of product everywhere---i mean on every surface available. floor. countertop. dinner table. everywhere. i finally have it all condensed into laundry baskets to carry down into the studio, but i can't do that until i get a space cleared in the studio to put them on the floor.

ahhhhh. the story of my life. organized chaos. such a messy, thrilling life i lead. and i like it.

happy monday!

1 comment:

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails