Tuesday, October 28, 2008

got some happy snaps to share.

with each click of the shutter my heart swelled with joy at being able to capture my family on film.......FOREVER.

here's a few to tide you over until i have time to resize and share more (we took over 500 pictures on sunday). things are a bit busy around here as we are adjusting once again to our daily routine. emma is doing better, but not yet 100%.

enjoy......
my two little giggle boxes.
Photobucket

my super HOT husband.
Photobucket

and yours truly. with stubborn strands of bangs that didn't want to fall in order. *sigh*
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos, Tania!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Tania! And I especially LOVE this picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails