Tuesday, October 28, 2008

got some happy snaps to share.

with each click of the shutter my heart swelled with joy at being able to capture my family on film.......FOREVER.

here's a few to tide you over until i have time to resize and share more (we took over 500 pictures on sunday). things are a bit busy around here as we are adjusting once again to our daily routine. emma is doing better, but not yet 100%.

enjoy......
my two little giggle boxes.
Photobucket

my super HOT husband.
Photobucket

and yours truly. with stubborn strands of bangs that didn't want to fall in order. *sigh*
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos, Tania!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Tania! And I especially LOVE this picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails