Saturday, January 24, 2009

Art Show (& a WINNER too).

ETA: this is my 500th post!!!! wow. i've had much to say. i think we need to celebrate, yes? let me think on that. i'm sure i can come up with something.
***************
first things first. nobody told me in midst of all my messes that i forgot to announce the winner of the lovely collection of Easter products from Karen Foster. soooooo sorry 'bout that. give me a gentle nudge next time, will ya?

random.org tells me that number 31 is the winner........that's YOU sheila!!!!
"I have had the hardest time for the last few years finding Cute Easter embillies but ... I've hit the Jackpot this time! Can't wait to get my hands on them & Love what you've done with them! TFS"

sheila, please email me using that link over there to the right under my photo and leave your mailing address so i can pass it along to Karen Foster.

Photobucket
i remember not long ago lamenting about how emma just totally isn't into the whole artsy crafty thing, but ashlyn totally digs it, lives it, breathes it, dreams it. i'm not quite sure when the shift happened, but last night it hit me----emma loves ART!

and i have proof. the proof is proudly displayed all through the house, usually tacked up with any tape ashlyn can find....painter tape, masking tape, duct tape, priority shipping tape. so i thought i'd share for the grandparents because it's all so cute i can't imagine mailing any of it away.

so, i present to you...........Art Show 2009, by Ashlyn & Emma Willis.
Blue Elephant.
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

Baby It's Cold Outside.
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket

Animal Kingdom.
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

Brought to you by the Letter "G".
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket

Frostyman.
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

Night at the Museum.
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket

Kitty Friend.
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

No Crows Allowed.
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket

Got Milk?
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

Snakey.
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket

Gobble.
Artist: Ashlyn Willis
Photobucket

Bark Me A Tune.
Artist: Emma Willis
Photobucket
***************************
peeks of the Spring collection from Karen Foster Design right here tomorrow! AND starting tomorrow i can peek Little Yellow Bicycle projects! see you then.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the art show. I just love looking at children's artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, Wow! great art work. I think I know where she gets her inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always had a fondness for blue elephants but you hardly ever see them!! Thank you! And that letter "G" is my favorite letter "G" of all time! Into the frames and up on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 500 posts...you're a blogging machine. Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was great...I LOVE the snowman in a bottle..so dang creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawwwwwwwwww! Your gals have some of the BEST artwork! I just love the creativity of children. I don't have any on display in my house right now - boo. (house for sale) I've PROMISED dh that when we move I am going to have a GIGANTIC wall to post all the art I haven't been able to hang up since we started this journey! He doesn't believe yet that I am SERIOUS! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Art Exhibit!!!! Keep it up Emma!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails