Wednesday, January 28, 2009

icecicles on her tricicle.

several things:
ONE: winner of the Spring collection from Karen Foster Design is: VickiH. vicki, please email me using the link under my photo and leave your mailing address so i can forward it to my design team leader who will be mailing out your goodies!

TWO: we're in the middle of extreme winter weather with an icestorm followed by a nasty snowstorm. and flickering power. keep fingers crossed for us.

THREE: funny conversation of the day:
emma: mama, i wanna go outside and ride my tricicle. (tri-ci-cicle. i love how she says that.)
me: emma, no sweetie. there are ice-ci-cicles on your tri-ci-cicle.
emma & me: laughing hysterically.
guess you had to be there.

FOUR: you have until 11:59PM to add your name to the comments in my last post to win the Baby Boy collection released by Karen Foster Design.

FIVE: looooooooooots of eye-candy today. so, i present to you..............the newly released Little Yellow Bicycle products!

Zinnia Collection can be seen HERE.
Photobucket

Photobucket

this one is using the Zinnia collection of papers, mixed with the Say What? collection of layered rub-ons. all the Say What? collection can be seen HERE.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Safari Boy collection can be seen HERE. i didn't photograph some of what i sent so, i only have one card for the boy collection. the monkeys and animal print paper are SO irresistable!
Photobucket

Safari Girl collection can be seen HERE. pretty much the same as the boy collection just with the colors altered to be girl-ish.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sorry for the poor photo on this one. i haven't quite figured out all the tricks to photographing projects late at night using my new track lighting in my studio.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traveler collection can be seen HERE. i did a complete mini-album for this line, but the photos take a long time to resize and host, so i'm just sharing a little peek. it's full of lovely colors like aqua, navy, tan, orange, green and a creamy yellow with lots of typography mixed in with the embellishments.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Say What? collection can be seen HERE (fall '08 release) and HERE (spring '09 release). the collection includes rub-ons, stamps, transparent journaling spots and die-cut journaling tablets for a variety of themes including birthday, travel, back to school and many more!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. What a stunning picture of you and Ashlyn. And your journaling is beautiful too.

    I really need some of the Safari line. I am a monkey freak and that little guy is just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so awesome Tania! I love the cards (naturally) but your layouts are so wonderful and just so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you had many many late nights/early mornings before CHA! Gosh you have been BUSY and your projects are all fabulous! I really like those stamps for the Say What? line, and the Traveler collection makes me want to go somewhere (I'm thinking a nice tropical destination would be great at the moment. ;) ) That first pic of you and Ashlyn is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tania for sharing all of these incredible creations. That Zinnia line is gorgeous. I love all of the colors that they chose for this line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new lines and I love what you did with them. Great project ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. That travel collection really looks nice. Thanks for all the sharing you've done of all these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GREAT! I especially like the Safari Boy and Girl sets! So cute. Looks a little like 64Zoo Lane animals. And I really like your card with the buttons and string. Why can't I think of something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HAVE TO HAVE that Travel collection...AWESOME!! Thanks for the sneaks too!! The more I see of LYB, the more I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the monkey and elephant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO's and LOVE the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little torn here-Safari Girl is adorable. I was so enchanted with their Halloween (they knocked everybody else out of the ballpark) and Christmas, I didn't notice Say What. I love all of that! Just realized for all my love of "Frightful"-I didn't get any. Will be hitting the sales immediately-maybe I can hide it under the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layouts! Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! your talent is unlimited. I love all the layouts and cards. You did a fantastic job of highlighting this new line of product. Your little girls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOO The travel collection is my favorite... closely followed by the new Say What... You sold me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love ALL of these! Especially the travel line!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!You are a busy bee! Love what you did with those collections,just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ashlyn is getting so big! She still looks a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails