Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEEDED: Volleyball & Rugby Photos

HELP!
it's CHA time again and guess what!?.......i need photos. i'm getting desperate! LOL.

any of my readers have Volleyball or Rugby photos they'd like to share?

here's the deal:
  • they will be used only to make layouts using scrapbooking product
  • those layouts will be displayed online (here & at the manufacturer site).
  • those layouts will possibly be displayed at the CHA tradeshow in Orlando, FL in July
  • i will need you to sign a model release giving permission for those displays (just one form, one signature
  • you will be given full credit for your photos
  • i'll send you a little something as a thank you!

if that sounds acceptable......please email me using that link under my photo -------> and i'll email you the form. you can fax or scan it back to me.

thank you and THANK YOU!

pssssst.......don't forget about the giveaway in yesterday's post!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sorry, I don't have any. Otherwise they would be yours in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you steph! THANK YOU!

    and tona....no worries. i appreciate knowing i could count on you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have either- BUT if you ever need baseball I have plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks connie....that's good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter played volleyball last fall but most of my pics didn't turn out ! They were always dark and fuzzy so I stopped taking them. I have one but she isn't holding the ball and I've got hers that were taken by the school photographer.

    I've got plenty of girls fastpitch softball ! Probably even some boys basketball and football! Yard sports? LOL

    patty 2832

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails