Monday, September 21, 2009

heart smiles...

Photobucket

new photos of the girls

that i get to be a contributor to the Good Grief Challenge blog & inspire people to scrapbook through their grief

teaching a class of students in Scrapbooking with Fabric! psssst......registration is still open for that class.

Photobucket

new kidart daily from my oldest

a dad who rearranges his schedule to fix my car whenever it breaks down

bloggers who inspire me to play with fabric to make modern quilts.....like Film in the Fridge & Kim Kesti.

Photobucket

a friend that sees a piece of furniture on clearance and knows it will be perfect for my studio, so she snaps a picture to send to me just to confirm. then, brings it home to me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails