Tuesday, November 10, 2009

inspiring me

Photobucket
(necklace image via Anthropologie)
my computer is on the fritz and i currently don't have access to any photos or the ability to use my scanner...bummer.

so instead of ignoring this little space of mine, i've decided that i'm going to share some other little spaces on the net that are inspiring me with a little link love.

  • starting with this necklace from anthropologie. it had me at hello. but at $48, i haven't committed to buying it. i keep wishing for someone to buy it for me. hee.
  • i'm in love with this one too.
  • but then.....i was browsing some favorite blogs earlier in the week and found this fantastic tutorial on kendra's blog showing me how to make my own! *GASP* she's BRILLIANT! if only i knew an inkling about jewelry making i may be able to pull it off. anyone local that can teach me?
  • speaking of tutorials...there is a fabulous one (also doubling as a sneak peek into online classes) by Debbie Hodge on Ali E's blog.
  • wanting to start my own family doodling sketchbook.
  • a newly discovered, totally delightful craft blog

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for the link to the tutorial to make this necklace :) i made myself one over Christmas :)
    http://vegetablog.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/covered-button-necklace/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails