Saturday, December 05, 2009

5 years ago today....

i gave birth to this little bundle of sweetness. Emma Grace. or Emma Lou. or Emma Gracers. or, just Spidergirl--that works too.
Photobucket

and then, before my very eyes----in what really seemed like the blink of an eye---that little baby girl turned into a spunky, sassy, rambunctious, spiderman loving, back-talking FIVE year old tomboy! a tomboy that just transforms me with her sweet voice and her big, brown eyes. oh, those eyes---they just grab my heart and melt it into a puddle of softness.

see for yourself...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

happy happy birthday, my sweet baby girl!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awww...what a beautiful girl you have there! Happiest of birthdays to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful, Tania! It's clear you're a fantastic mommy, too :) Enjoy this special day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I just realized that this was posted on Saturday... oops! Hope you HAD a great day celebrating together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday, Emma! Tania, those are some of the cutest photos of Emma. I've gotta stop telling my grandsons to just....say cheese! I look back at their photos and everyone of them has a "cheeeeeese smile". lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails