Monday, February 15, 2010

here and there and everywhere....

Photobucket

i absolultely LOVE this print. i found it a couple years ago and can't remember exactly where, so if you've seen it before, please let me know in the comments so i can give credit.

sometimes in this industry i feel like i'm sitting on the sidelines and just twiddling my thumbs waiting for something big to happen. despite the long hours and copious amounts of work invested it can sometimes seem like i'm not doing anything noteworthy and i'm just sitting stagnant (in terms of my own goals)....waiting....and hoping....and waiting.....and dreaming...and wishing.

i'm the type of person who likes to dream big and i set crazy goals to meet. once those dreams and goals are met, i set more. lately though, i've felt stuck in the mud.

in fact i was just lamenting about the ebb and flow of the industry and position of being a freelance artist just a few weeks ago. and like any good friend (and fellow designer) she encouraged me to just keep on keeping on and told me to keep my head in the game and don't let it discourage me. i'm thankful for friends that understand what freelancing in the scrapbooking industry means. because i really never want to give up doing what i'm doing.

i LOVE it that much. i would shrivel up without creativity.

anywho.

i'm now officially beyond that ebb, and am enjoying the flow. riding the wave (while still putting in lots of hours working hard at it!) and being encouraged. every time i check my email there is something there to make me giddy! the thrill never goes away.

so, i'm thrilled to share the exciting things happening for me lately:

i'm so very lucky to get to do what i love and love what i do.....God is SO good. i pray it keeps on coming too. :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have done with the Story Matters kit. Just started playing with the Feb kit and really LOVE it. The colors were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be working with you (again) Tania! Your work is fantastic and I hope to learn a thing or two from you. Congrats on all your fun news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, Tania! So excited to be on the team with you! It's going to be a FUN year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are a busy gal! So excited to be on the team with you and looking forward to getting to know you. Congrats on all the things you have going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tania . . . I'm so excited to work with you too! This is going to be a FUN ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tania!!
    i am so excited to have made a connection with you through this AWESOME new dt!!
    you seem to have a bazillion ideas & a totally colourful style.
    i'm SO looking forward to getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved your technique on Scrap Scene. I'm so happy to find a new source of wicked good inspiration! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this print. I am so inspired! I think I need to read this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Look at all your fun news! God IS good indeed :)
    Looking forward to getting to know you at SRM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your accomplishments! I am excited to work with you on the SRM DT. It's going to be a fun year, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chin up girlie! You are amazing! Congrats on all the fun stuff you've got going on right now. I loved your tut on ScrapScene. How fun is that?! I can't wait to get working together for SRM. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fabulous blog, Tania!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails