Monday, March 08, 2010

it's a boy!

um, yeah. did you get all excited for a minute? i'm definitely not pregnant.


but, that doesn't keep me from playing with fun baby related products. today, my first project is up on the SRM blog, along with some other examples from my teammates. if you haven't marked the blog as one of your favorites for a daily read----you must do so! the talent on this team just blows me away.

lots of awesome daily inspiration----and fun tutorials coming in the next week or so.

for this card, i used the Baby Sticker Sentiments sheet that looks like this:

you should be able to find these in your independent local scrapbook stores (& Archivers), but if not, SRM has them available in their own recently launched online store.

these stickers are most definitely a cardmakers dream--and perfect for scrapbooking too. they just smooth over your paper like warm butter on piece of bread. seriously, awesome. giving you that seamless appearance where you can hardly tell there is a sticker on your project.

see what i mean!? (click the image and see it closer!)


by the way.......i'm trying a new way to upload my images with this post--doing it through blogger rather than resizing and hosting to photobucket.

the benefit? you can click these images and see them HUGE.

i'm curious....do you like being able to click images and see them bigger when reading a blog?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I like being able to see them bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, your card is Adorable! I just love that frog . . . too Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card ... love the frog! And yes, I love being able to click and see the images bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally cute card! Great for a little boy. As for clicking on blog images, I don't do it but I pretty much never think to that it might show it bigger, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I wish I could make such cute cards. Cards are so hard!

    <3 these!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails