Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm going out tonight....

it's date night with my love....WITHOUT kids!!!

of all the places we can pick to go eat, we've decided that cheap chinese is what we're craving.....especially knowing that we can go and we don't have to sit and pick out all the baby corn for this little munchkin.


as cute as she is, i'm thrilled to be going out without her. i get ALL the baby corn to myself tonight! yessssssssssss. it's the little things that excite me most.

then we'll go shopping for some home repairs & for pull-ups, milk and bread. fun date, yes!?

any time that i can focus my attention on only my husband and escape the chaos that is our life is considered a good time to me. :) date night rocks.

hmmmmmmmm. wonder what my fortune will be? do you add the words "in bed" to the end of your fortunes?

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! This is hilarious, Tania! Sounds EXACTLY like our dates - dinner - usually our cheap regular hang outs, then we hit up Target or the bookstore, to do what? Buy stuff for the kids - hilarious - and the fortune cookies - yep! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails