Thursday, May 06, 2010

TSM May Kit Full Reveal!

it's full reveal time at The Story Matters kit club!

but, first of all, i wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to comment on my last post. i so appreciate your words of encouragement and your prayers. so, you probably guessed, i have a little issue with something called self-perception. i'll have you know that i'll keep those comments close and read them often to keep my perception on track.

my readers are *the* best. thank you.

now...........onto the kit club reveal!







as you can clearly see, this month, i was stuck on the 'graphic' look with my own personal layering style thrown in. and.....i did something I've been too chicken to ever do before for fear that I'd just ruin the whole layout---i hand-wrote my journaling around the border of my layout!

looks easy enough, right? pfffffffft. talk about nerve-wracking, LOL. here i had the whole layout done and liked it just fine and then there's the pressure of getting the journaling just right. not too long, not too short, no mistakes. Oy! too much pressure for this perfectionist.

there's a few gals on The Story Matters team that can pull it off and make it look effortless. i don't know how they do it.

anywho. be sure to check out the website to see what the other girls did with the May kit! and if you haven't done so already.......register a username and play along with our challenges!

i'll be back with more layouts to share every day for the next 4 days! :)

2 comments:

  1. Talk about pressure!! I did this once and that was enough. I had written everything down on a separate paper and copied onto my layout...of course when I copied I misspelled.
    great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are totally stunning but that first one's design and execution is seriously brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails