Friday, September 09, 2011

if you were a fly on the wall....

in my home, you would hear these phrases often.

  • "That's what she said." - doug
  • "My tummy hurts." - spidergirl
  • "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." - all of us
  • "What!???" - ashlyn
  • "Everybody love everybody." - doug
  • "Dude. Seriously?" - ashlyn
  • "Just wait...pause." - ashlyn
  • "Can I sleep in the little bed?" - ashlyn
  • "Will you make me some milk?" - ashlyn
  • "Turn the tv down." - me
  • "Just a second." - me
  • "Morning little darling." - doug
  • "Will you make me some chips & cheese?" - spidergirl
  • "I don't feel so good." - spidergirl
  • "Daaaaaaad, she's not sharing." - ashlyn
  • "No fair." - spidergirl
  • "I'm just pullin' your peach." - ashlyn
  • "Can I watch Spongebob?" - spidergirl
  • "I don't wanna brush my teeth, I'm still hungry!" - spidergirl
  • "I hate reading." - ashlyn
  • "Welcome to your happy place." - doug
  • "Where's my phone?" - me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails