Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fiskars: Bottle Cap Magnet Tutorial

making a set of trendy bottle cap magnets is a super easy do-it-yourself project that is sure to boost your creative self-esteem. besides that, they make a lovely, unique gift for that person who has everything! it’s a simple as gathering some scraps of your favorite colors of patterned paper, a small amount of cardstock and a few matching gems, beads, and bottles of glitter.


 
they are super easy and very fun to make.  it's a project that even your tweens or teens can do unassisted and would make for the perfect back-to-school project to add a little bling, bling to their lockers, don't you think!?

learn how in my recent article for Fiskars: Bottle Cap Magnets by Tania Willis

if you give them a try, i'd love to see!  just use the link over there under my photo to email me, or leave a link in the comments.

happy crafting! :)

1 comment:

  1. those are AWESOME--my daughter is having a birthday party this Friday---you just helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails